ResidualVM logo Forum Index - ResidualVM website - Contact us - Rules Login    Register     Search curved edge
It is currently Sun May 26, 2019 1:10 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 3:35 pm 

Hi! I'm Igor, new ResidualVM fan.

I made a video about my suggestions on which games should work on ResidualVM:

https://youtu.be/W16fowIf580

ResidualVM should support engines likes PhoenixVR (Dracula, Amerzone, Louvre: The Final Curse, Necronomicon, Cameron Files, etc.), Virtools (Road to India, Syberia, Post Mortem, Still Life), Omni3D (Versailles, Egypt, Salammbo), Cryogen, CINview, etc. I forgot some games likes Traitor's Gate, The Forgotten: It Begins, Crystal Key, Midnight Nowhere, Myst IV: Revelation, etc.
Some fanatics have bad ideas, for example, someone wants action games by LucasArts likes Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine, Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire and Star Wars Jedi Knight or action games that similar to Tomb Raider or Little Big Adventure. I doubt it is worth starting to work on first person RPGs likes TES, Lands of Lore, etc. or survival horror games likes Resident Evil, Dino Crisis and Martian Gothic, and some engines likes Lithtech. Same goes with Uru - Ages Beyond Myst and Myst V: End of Ages. And every modern game by Telltale, Fenimore Fillmore the Westerner, Broken Sword 4, Ankh, etc. I don't want this emulator to support the worst games likes Mystery of the Druids, every awfulness by Cryo, Arxel Tribe and Artematica & Simon the Sorcerer 3D, of course!

We need volunteers to port these games.