Wow, this has really taken a turn for the better, excellent task management, excellent initiative!
I'll try to post my opinions on some of the topics:
I took a really quick look last time, and my fix didn't really fix anything, it was just a fluke. But, we did manage to find the cause, and I think it might not be such a hard thing to do.
It's been discussed here
, along with the next few posts.
Also, it will probably be a good thing to take a look at somaen's converter
2.The "Grim Reaper" program
Those are some very good ideas, they'll certainly increase workflow. In hindsight, I would have done most of the program differently though, currently it's a big blob of messy code.
Unfortunately, I've started at a new workplace (that's not so unfortunate) and most days I'm pushing 8-9 hour shifts of code at the spot, and some more at home, so I've precious little free time, which I direct at other tasks.
I'll see if I can sort something out soon, and I'll probably post the code somewhere, once I clear it up a bit, so it's not so embarrassing. In my defense, I tried to write it as fast as I could, hence the mess.
Beware though, it's C# coupled with WPF/XAML ( because it's easy to make a GUI in ).
I'll make it a habit again to check the site more often, so I'll answer any questions anybody might have for me. I'll try to contribute soon too!
EDIT: Also, to everybody reading this, spread the word!