For those who are interested in an Android version, here it is:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/r5ja82cji0amr ... -debug.apk
Sources can be found here:
I also updated the sidebar (it was started by Botje IIRC). It is now hidden by default and can be opened by pressing the device's menu button.
The buttons in order:
- menu: opens the in-game menu
- mouse-mode: touchpad (only cursor is moved), direct touch (cursor is positioned at finger position), joystick emulation (the one from Botje)
- tap action: use, look-at, pick-up
- skip dialog: same as pressing "."
- hotspots: show hotspots (space)
- up: emulates arrow-key up
- ok: emulates enter
- down: emulates arrow-key down
- left: emulates arrow-key left
- right: emulates arrow-key right
The tap-action might also be replaced by multi-finger gestures or a long press in the future. The arrow-keys are handy for the game menu as there is no mouse support in there. With a long press to the menu button a virtual keyboard will be displayed, so you can also type in savegame names.
Have fun. And again thanks to tobiaspfaff for his work.
The only thing missing is in-game menu mouse support (and maybe support for the pick-up action, I think it is needed at the end of the game to pick-up the bone-grinder)