We still like to know if there are issues with the current state of ResidualVM, as well as work a bit on the testing-procedures, and so, I would ask those of you who have some time to spare to do the following to assist us by doing the following:
* Grab the 0.2.0 pre-release build from http://www.residualvm.org/downloads/
* Perform a full play-through where you:
* Don't skip any cutscenes or dialogue.
* Try things that aren't directly related to continuing through as fast as possible.
* Save and load games
* Stick with the same renderer through the entire game (Software or OpenGL, can be selected in the game options in-game).
* Take notes of any and all issues, and if at all possible make a save game right before they happen (and if needed also a screenshot).
* Do NOT update ResidualVM during the playthrough, keep the entire run on one version. (If you do update, please start from the beginning).
* Do NOT load savegames created with unstable builds. (While we do want to know whether 0.1.1-saves work, we also want a clean full playthrough. Older save games should work fine, but may not include all fixes that are added in 0.2.0)
Then, take note of your operating system (including version), the renderer used, as well as the revision of ResidualVM you played with and add any issues not already listed on our tracker to: https://github.com/residualvm/residualvm/issues
Finally post in this thread telling us how many problems you encountered, and whether you could complete the game.
If anything in this post, or system is unclear, or missing, please tell me in this thread, and I'll try to make it easier to understand, or add the missing information.