In my opinion Grim Fandango Remastered is excellent, but I still think we can improve it.
1. How eg redo some 3D models, as they did here with Manny;
2. We can recreate backgrounds in 2D (although a bit laborious, can give a completely new look to game, since in remastering the game is in a high resolution textures, and the cutscenes using only the background in the 2D textures are in low resolution, only imported into the game in a better codec sincerely leaving the game a little strange at times, as if from nowhere graphics alternate between good and bad resolution);
3. Remake 3D models of objects (such as the sheet on which Manny takes the game's onset);
4. Remake some textures with bugs (such as Manny, but will be mandatory if we redo some 3D models;
5. Among other things that can be improved.
Grim Fandango Remastered is fantastic as I said, but I think the work that the Residual VM community is doing is simply magnificent, I think we can not stop the work here because the game is still with an air of not over.
Ps: sorry for the english.