ResidualVM logo Forum Index - ResidualVM website - Contact us - Rules Login    Register     Search curved edge
It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:34 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:06 pm 

Hey there awesome ResidualVM people!

I coordinate the community run Double Fine Game Club (sort of like a book club, but for games where we play through an hour or two per week in our own time and then gather on Saturdays in IRC at 21:00UTC to discuss it), and we'd love to extend an invitation to everybody within the ResidualVM community to join us in celebrating a beloved game.

Throughout February, we'll be playing and discussing Grim Fandango. We're still working out who will and won't be available so far as developers go, but Greg's said that we should be able to get Tim. For previous games we've been joined by Oliver Franzke, Lee Petty, who've both been instrumental in the Remastered version and I'm hoping they'll be able to join us again. We're also going to be reaching out to some of the game's original developers (mogul, expect a PM!)

Where:
#DFAdventure on irc.foonetic.net
Stream and webchat widget at https://double-fine-game-club.github.io

When:
February 7th 21:00UTC
February 14th 21:00UTC
February 21st 21:00UTC
February 28th 21:00UTC
Countdown and time conversion at https://double-fine-game-club.github.io

If anybody has any questions, I'd be more than happy to answer them. More information can also be found in our FAQ

- Cheese