Adding support for Myst III: Exile to ResidualVM is nearly done. Though, there may still be some rough edges. We'd like to request your help by play-testing the game thoroughly and reporting any issues you encounter.
If you are interested, and have some free time, please do the following:
* Grab a daily build from http://www.residualvm.org/downloads/
* Copy the required files from your CD or DVD version of the game. Instructions can be found on the wiki
* Make sure that your game-version detects properly (by removing and readding it if you already had it in your list).
* Perform a full play-through where you:
* Try as much things as possible.
* Save and load games.
* Take notes of any and all issues, and if at all possible make a save game right before they happen (and if needed also a screenshot).
* Do NOT update ResidualVM during the playthrough, keep the entire run on one version. (If you do update, please start from the beginning).
Then, take note of your operating system (including version), the renderer used, as well as the revision of ResidualVM you played with and add any issues not already listed on our tracker to: https://github.com/residualvm/residualvm/issues
Finally post in this thread telling us how many problems you encountered, and whether you could complete the game.
You can request help in this thread.