ResidualVM logo Forum Index - ResidualVM website - Contact us - Rules Login    Register     Search curved edge
It is currently Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:10 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Disc change - how to?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:28 am 

First of all, thanks for the superb software. Being able to play GF again is a joy and this time, I aim to complete the game!

I'm playing the English version on OSX 10.8.2 and it's running smoothly, nothing to complain here. I've reached the end of year 1 and have been asked to insert Disc B. I am not sure how to do that - I've copied the game files from the CD (by making an ISO file) to my hard drive and launched Residual. Mounting the ISO file was my first idea, but it didn't work as I expected as when I hit OK, Residual closed.

I have kept the game files in 2 separate folders (called Disc 1 and Disc 2 - very original). Should I have merged the data files of both discs?

I was just at the beginning of Year 2, so I suppose that using Debug mode will allow me to jump right in. But for curiosity's sake, how do you change discs?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:18 am 

OK, merged all files in one folder, backtracked a little and wasn't asked about a change of disc. It was that easy.
ResidualVM is THAT awesome. Thanks.